Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back to Spain

I had a great time with David. We worked on a lot of video stuff together mostly trying to get better with 3D animation and other effects. It is amazing to look back and see how much our video and effects skills have increased over the short time we were together. I will missDavid a lot, but I have to get back to Spain for the Young Life camp.

I will be back in Spain on the 30th and will be going to camp on the 3rd.
The actual camp doesn't start till the 7th but we will be spending 4 days setting up and getting everything ready for the campers.

Please be praying for the staff and campers at will be coming to the camp.
I will try to get at least one more update in before I leave for camp. I am not sure if I weill have internet at the camp so you might not hear from me for a little while.

Thank you for all your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment