Friday, August 14, 2009

Last day.

I have one day of camp left. I loved working with Alex and being with the campers.
I really love it here in Spain and even though I'm about ready for camp to be over I don't want to leave Spain. I know for a fact that when I get back to the U.S. I will learn Spanish but I really feel a calling to Spain and the Spanish people. Everyone I talk to here thinks I was made to be in Spain I'm starting to think so too.
Please be praying for the kids, we were able to share the gospel with them last night and it was good. This is just the beginning for the Young Life staff. They are going to fallow up and build on the relationships they have made here.
Please keep praying.

I will have a few days in Barcelona before I come back to the States and will try to get at least one or two more updates in before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment